Basic $SAFU Function and Tokenomics
$SAFU is an experimental deflationary token that uses a geometrical mathematical equation to calculate its supply depreciation (i.e., there is a steady decrease in the total supply over time-see below). Each transaction will execute a 5% Tx fee which is broken down in the following manner: 2% burn and 3% reward vault. $SAFU, in a way, can be seen as the ‘blood’ that runs the whole ecosystem with a constant depreciating supply; Thus, raising demand over time and rewarding active users.
Distribution of Tokens
The seed sale price will be calculated at 1 $SAFU = 0.000000010 BNB . The public-sale price will be calculated at 1 $SAFU = 0.000000015 BNB. For both seed and public sales, all unsold tokens will be burned. Tax implementation will only start once $SAFU is listed on an Automated Market Maker (AMM).
- Seed Sale*: 10% 100,000,000,000
- Public sale: 30% 300,000,000,000
- Liquidity: 20% 200,000,000,000
- Team and Development**: 25% 250,000,000,000
- Marketing and Partnerships: 8% 80,000,000,000
- CZ fund***: 7% 70,000,000,000
- Starting Total Supply = 1,000,000,000,000
* Seed investors have a 5~10 months vesting period according to investment amount
**This is time-vested over 25 months (4% each month)
***@CZ This is for you, if you are interested, claim it. Until then, we will treat it like it’s burned
WE HAVE NOT STARTED ANY SALES YET. ALWAYS CHECK OFFICIAL SOURCES (LINKS BELOW).
Important Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with CZ or Binance in anyway